- Jordan earned his Bachelor of Science in Information Technology in 2004.
- Jordan earned his Juris Doctorate in 2008.
- Jordan is the owner of CREWLegal, a litigation technology company based in Gilbert.
- During his 19 years of litigation technology consulting, Jordan has consulted with attorneys on more than 250 trials, arbitrations, and mediations. Jordan has been part of many of the largest trials in US history.
- As part of Jordan’s career, he has traveled extensively nationally and internationally to support complex litigation, been a frequent guest speaker at legal conferences and CLE events, and published numerous articles regarding litigation technology.
Community Leadership / Involvement
- Jordan has served on the Gilbert Town Council for the last 9 years
- Jordan has been actively involved in his community working with the C.A.R.E. Opportunity Project; teaching English to local Hispanic Community.
- He coaches youth baseball and youth football
- He has been a youth leader for more than 16 years
- He is an Eagle Scout
- Actively involved in his church
- He has served on the Board of Directors for the Boys and Girls Club
Gilbert Town Council
- Has served on the Gilbert Town Council for the last nine years
- Served on multiple Boards and Commissions
- Over the last few years, Gilbert has received numerous awards and recognitions, including:
- Most Prosperous City in the Country (EIG, 2017)
- Best Place to Live, Work and Play (Ranking Arizona, 2018)
- Best Place to Raise a Family in Arizona (WalletHub, 2017)
- Civic Engagement Program of the Year (Smart Cities Dive, 2017)
- Best City for Business in Arizona (Arizona Chamber of Commerce and Industry, 2019)
- Arizona’s Most Admired Companies – Town of Gilbert (AZ Business Magazine / Arizona’s Best Companies, 2017)
- Arizona’s Fastest Growing City (WalletHub, 2018)
- Gilbert Tops List for Recovery in 100 Cities After Recession (Economic Innovation Group, 2018)
- City Government-to-Citizen Experience Award for Alex (The Center for Digital Government, 2018)
- Grand Phelix Award (SMPS Arizona, 2019)
- #1 Safest City in Arizona, #6 in the Country (WalletHub, 2018)
- Best City to Get Out of Credit Card Debt in the U.S. (SmartAsset, 2018)
- 2nd Safest City in the United States (Law Street Media, 2016)
- 2nd Safest City in Arizona (Alarms.org, 2018)
- 3rd Most Livable City in the U.S. (SmartAsset, 2018)
- 2nd Best City for Under-35 Homeownership (SmartAsset, 2017)
- 3rd Best Place to Live in Arizona (Niche, 2018)
- 3rd Best City to Buy a Family Home (SmartAsset, 2017)
- Best City for Raising a Family (Move.org, 2016)
- Lowest Average Residential Household Cost in the Valley
- Lowest Full-Time Equivalents per 1,000 residents in the Valley
- Jordan is married to his high school sweetheart Mandy Larsen Ray
- They have 5 children who are ages 16, 13, 12, 10 and 7.
- Jordan is a 5th generation Arizonan who was born and raised in the East Valley
- He is the fifth of eight children of Kenneth and Christine Ray